Time for a bit of a personal update for Autumn 2014. I gathered some of my Instagram posts to give you a little overview of my recent activities.
- This is what central Amsterdam looks like in Autumn, probably the prettiest it can look in any season.
- The evening light drastically shortens in Northern Europe as soon as autumn starts, so I went on a few evening bike rides to enjoy the declining rays of sunshine.
- I went on a solo day trip to the Noordhollands Duinreservaat in November!
- I visited the beautiful GEISHA exhibition in Rijksmusuem Volkenkunde in October.
- I thought I was being funny, so I took a “shelfie” (shadow + selfie).
- I went to the KLM Experience 2014 to celebrate the company’s 95th Birthday.
- The temperatures went down for a bit, so I finally got to wear my amazing owl beanie!
- I’ve been dreaming of next summer and remeniscing about the beautiful purple heathlands in late summer.